Intelligentes "Netzteil"

L I V E Stammtisch ab 20:30 Uhr im Chat
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo Forum,

für diejenigen, die ein "intelligentes Netzteil" erwerben möchten habe ich hier zwei Kickstarter Projekte. Dabei handelt es nicht um das eigentliche Netzteil, sondern um einen Mikroprozessor zwischen Netzteil und Raspberry Pi. Man kann mit einem Schalter einen "save Shutdown" bzw Neustart bewirken.
    Beeilt euch, denn die Projekte laufen nicht mehr so lange.

1. Raspberry Pi Micro-USB On / Off Power Switch Circuit

dd216ae07ab386b00a5e62211ce82763_large.JPG?1360934012
    $22
    (Receive a fully-assembled and ready-to-use power switch as shown in the photos and video! Free shipping in the US!)

Zum Kickstarter Projekt

2. Pi Supply - Intelligent Power Switch for Raspberry Pi
    4a72e0ef93fcd25c6ac91ed5f08ac960_large.jpg?1360548108
    ab £15 zum selber zusammenbauen
    (THE STARTER KIT: Get one of the Pi Supply printed circuit boards, as well as all the parts you need to put it together into a working unit, including a USB cable to connect to your power supply. Plus a Pi Supply sticker.)

Zum Kickstarter Projekt

Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ps915 (7. März 2013 um 15:37)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!